Step away from the daily grind | Connect at a higher level
Escape to the Truckee-Tahoe region to strategize, connect and unwind in style. Whether you are planning a management retreat, an incentive trip, a wedding or family event, The Cedar House Sport Hotel offers an intimate site complete with exceptional meeting space, private dining and guest rooms, all inspired by the natural world…..and just minutes from historic downtown Truckee and Lake Tahoe. Cedar House is the ideal launching pad for everything from innovative strategy sessions to culinary classes to exceptional outdoor excursions tailored through our in house adventure guide company Tahoe Trips & Trails.
Each corporate group or private event receives unparalleled attention from our knowledgeable staff and owners Patty and Jeff Baird. Experience Tahoe-Truckee in a way that only our family owned and operated boutique eco-resort can provide. Whether it is business, social, or both, experience a trip beyond expectations with The Cedar House Sport Hotel.
The Cedar House Advantage
- Unparalleled Event Center for small meetings, retreats, and celebrations
- Designated meeting space featuring high quality AV equipment and expert technical support from our partner Crux Events
- 40 boutique rooms that embody eco-simplicity with a luxurious twist
- Stella offers exquisite meals, refreshments and lunches to-go, prepared by Chef Jacob Burton and the Stella team
- Cedar House’s Tahoe Trips & Trails customized outdoor adventure: guided hikes, kayaking trips, mountain bike rides and picnics. Out of the ordinary activities also include guided snowshoe hikes, demo cooking classes, wine pairing and more
- Unmatched attention to detail from lodging and meals, to events, conferences and off-site adventures, all ensure an experience that exceeds expectations
- Full hotel buyout offers complete facility use: private dining room, event center and full bar in welcoming lobby
- Located just minutes from Truckee’s historic downtown commercial row with outdoor recreation and alpine ski areas all within a short distance
- Only 40 minutes from a major airport: Reno-International Airport
The Cedar House is uniquely equipped for your business
A well designed meeting and event space features complimentary wireless Internet, exquisite meals from Stella, and state of the art audio visual equipment and support. The Cedar House has partnered with Crux Events, event experts specialized and trained in all aspects of theatrical and technical events, including:
- Stage Design
- Conventional / Intelligent lighting
- HD Video Playback / HD recording
- Video graphics projection
- Video Conferencing and Streaming
- DJ and VJ Services
- Sound Reinforcement
- Studio Quality Recording
- Full Service Equipment rental
- Delivery, set-up, and strike
- Trained operators
|Room||Square Footage||Maximum Capacity|
|Cervino Room||1,100||85 people Theater
75 people Banquet
60 people Classroom
|Stella Restaurant||865||50 people Banquet
30 people Classroom
|Brockway Room||650||30 people Theater
25 people Banquet
20 people Classroom
Cedar House Sport Hotel | Where your business meets adventure!
With one of the largest rental equipment inventory in the Tahoe area, the teams at Crux Events and The Cedar House can offer your group the availability of the equipment and solutions that you require, regardless of the project. Meet in an organic setting where life is always an adventure. Strategize in our sunlit meeting space, bask in incredible mountain vistas or paddle through Tahoe’s majestic waters. Leave refreshed, invigorated and more connected to what matters. Whether the focus is exclusively business, pleasure or a healthy combination of both, the Cedar House offers unparalleled attention to all events and conference details. That is why corporate groups return time and time again.
For information including pricing and availability, please contact Patty Baird – Owner/Director at email@example.com or Stefanie Meyers – General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you create your next memorable event!